EM-Storr vacuum sample storage container for TEM grids
Container for storage of TEM grids under vacuum. Ideal for storage and transportation of TEM grids avoiding contamination. Holds 2 x 30 TEM grids in the 28-0010130
grid box. Several EM-Storrs can be stacked for space saving.
The EM-Storr is constructed using high vacuum design guidelines and high vacuum compatible materials:
• Vacuum grade aluminium, protective anodised coating only outside the vacuum chamber
• Hardened safety glass lid Ø100mm x10mm; specified to withstand 7 bar
• NBR O-ring with size: Ø85mm x Ø5mm cross section
• All metal high vacuum valve with PTFE shaft seal and 6mm (1/4”) barbed hose connection
• Hard anodised outside for protection.
• Inside surface is machined vacuum grade aluminium with a glass lid to reduce outgassing and to hold vacuum for extended periods.
Chamber dimension Ø80 x 15mm Overall 120x120x42mm